The perfect addition to a salad, with rice and veggies, or simply by itself, this is a new weeknight favorite!
*Recipe is gluten free and dairy free.*
- 1 chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 + 1/2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp low-sodium tamari (or coconut aminos)
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a medium skillet on high.
- Once oil is heated, add chicken.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- The chicken will start to turn white. When this happens, add the curry paste and the garlic. Stir together.
- Next add the soy sauce and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes.
- Take a meat thermometer and insert it into the thickest piece of chicken. It is done and SAFE when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve whichever way you please + enjoy!