As you guys know, my study playlists consist of both relaxing alternative music to Drake. I think it’s the combination between the two extremes that gives me the most effective study sessions.
I finished my first week of senior year (aka physics overload) and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now that syllabus week is over, let the studying begin, and what better way than to release a new study playlist?
Click here to find it on spotify, or enjoy it from the list below! 😀
- You Need Me, I Don’t Need You – Ed Sheeran
- Body Like a Back Road – Sam Hunt
- 2U – Justin Bieber
- Particula – Major Lazer, DJ Maphorisa
- No Vacancy – OneRepublic
- Strip That Down – Liam Payne, Quavo
- Wildfire – John Mayer
- Light – San Holo
- On My Mind – Public
- Old School – Urban Cone
- 22 – Taylor Swift
- Drop the Game – single version – Flume & Chet Faker
- This is How You Know – Union Moon
- Anywhere – Dillon Francis, Will Heard
- Slow Hands – Niall Horan
Get your study on!