Happy Taco Tuesday, fellow foodies!
I find that I am being asked for my most simple, most random recipes more than ever. Honestly, those are my favorite recipes to make and recreate. The best things come when you’re least expecting them, right?
And WHO DOESN’T LOVE TACOS. This recipe makes them enjoyable for everyone.
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4-1/2 c. cooked quinoa
- handful of crushed Lundberg Farms rice chips (sea salt flavor) – they’re usually 2/$4.00 at Natural Grocers, friends!
- 1/4 c. of each black beans / corn (frozen is fine for convienence)
- sprinkle of cheddar/co-jack cheese
- cut bell pepper into strips
- heat about 1 tsp ghee or olive oil in a skillet on medium
- sautée with about 2 tsp cumin and pinch of salt until cooked
- crush rice chips in bottom of bowl
- add scoop of quinoa, beans, corn, peppers (as many/as little as you like) and sprinkle of cheese
- mix together if ya want!
- top with avocado, cilantro, and salsa of choice!
- take a photo because it will look really good AND THEN savor the heck out of it.
How are you celebrating Taco Tuesday? Tag me in your pictures!
happy eats, always!